Friday, September 24, 2010

FUN IN THE SUN

What a fun weekend! We went with the Wiburgs down to Hapuna Prince Hotel (for Eze's birthday). We spent our weekend eating at buffets (Let's go Crabbing! and the breakfast buffet...YUM!), swimming in the pool and the ocean, watching TV and enjoying each others company!
I swear, I probably gained 5 lbs! But it was well worth it :-)

In between our relaxation, we also experienced stair racing, a bee sting (by Kaili), chicken in the pool, staying up late, and a few pillow fights. All in all, it was a great "vacation"!

I thought this weeks reading assignment was really interesting. I am surprised that we can put a large amount of the population into a simple diagram, and that everyone can find a spot on it (of course there are exceptions, but for the most part, it works). I was wondering if a person, or a family, can consider themselves in multiple spots on the family map? Sometimes I feel like I am completely chaotic (messy, unorganized, I don't know where things are or sometimes I loose my husband...), and sometimes I feel really on top of things (my house is in complete order, I am early...). So would I consider how I am doing in a particular week, or would I average it out and put myself in the area I am like most of the time?

I really LOVED the assignment this week about our Family Analogy. I loved reading about how other people viewed their families. Great fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment