Friday, April 13, 2012

A Day With Dad

Finally! The weekend, a Saturday, my day off! I don't have to teach, I don't have to drive anywhere...I can clean, craft, rest...do whatever I want!
Until Brad comes home, at noon, to tell me he NEEDS me and can't accomplish anything at his job site without me...
So, we head to the job site, in Kona, away from the house that is half clean, all those projects unfinished...
His job looks really good (I haven't been there in a while). Was fun to look at everything and see it all.

Kids had fun. Got to break in the pool!
Was pretty windy, Kaili had to rescue a run away floatie.
And of course, what is the job site without a movie...too bad the theater room isn't up and running. I'll have to post a picture of that place next week, when we watch some really loud and crazy action movie (which will be entire appropriate for an almost 3 year old, 5 year old, and 8 year old)!

No comments:

Post a Comment